Super-Compounding sounds like a grand concept, right?. I promise it’s super-simple. All you need are the 3 steps I’ve laid out below.
When all 3 are used together the result is massively powerful – You will not believe how your wealth will super-compound to achieve long-term financial independence.
My previous 2 articles already introduced 2 of the 3 steps: 1. Utilise ISAs/Pensions to minimise taxes and 2. Use low-cost ETFs or funds.
Step 3 is simple: Invest regularly – Drip-feed in. Your Result: Pound-Cost-Averaging (PCA).
PCA disciplines you to invest regularly without over-thinking about markets (we know they always end up rising anyway).
When investing by PCA, you’ll be equally happy if markets are rising or falling. When they rise, your drip-fed investments are doing well. If markets are on sale, you’ll be picking up bargains.
How to PCA? A common way is to simply divide your cash pot into 10 equal installments and drip-feed each on the same date for 10 months.
In Summary: 3 Steps to Super-Compounding:
- Use your ISA & Pension allowances before losing them: Eliminate your tax-leakages.
- Invest via low-cost ETFs, funds and Platforms: For huge fee savings that will compound YOUR future, instead of your adviser’s future. More info here
- PCA .. or Drip-Feed. To buy cheaper and give you the discipline to invest regularly. More info here
Your End Result: Super-Compounded Financial Security – Totally Passive and Hassle-free
For More Guidance, Learn the Exact Steps here ..
Hundreds of past attendees have learned how to create a Super-Compounded, Diversified Growth and Income Portfolio. Many saving £ tens of thousands in excessive fees and taxes.
- Time in the Markets always beats timing the markets
- Stay Diversified
- Minimise those leakages: Fees, Inflation, and Taxes
- Financial Markets are a great source of recurring income
- ETFs, Balanced Funds and Options achieve all the above
- Being educated helps you outperform 99% of the population
… to ensure your investments work for YOUR financial freedom (not someone else’s)
For more guidance, our Investment Academy will help you implement all of this in a step-by-step way.
Thousands of people have learnt how to diversify and pound-cost-average into low-cost, set-and-forget ETFs & Funds for inflation-beating growth. And Options to create recurring income.
– Don’t take the above as advice as it may not apply to you personally
– Your Capital is at Risk
– You may not be covered by the FSCS
– Anything mentioned in a podcast or in a previous article was valid at that time and may not continue to be now