Create your income machine in 6 weeks
End-to-end implementation: done-with-you programme
You’ll walk away with confidence to run a focused Options strategy, implement advanced strategies, extract even more income (via rolling) and know how to safely use margin (leverage) in a moderate way to enhance returns.
The format is similar to the main Investment Academy but the emphasis is very much on implementation.
We go through a step-by-step process of actual trades, from identification to implementation. Plus walk-through demos of trades and platforms in each class.
We will all be putting on new trades (paper trades) in each class and assess/monitor them together, learning as we go along.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Income-producing Vanilla Options strategies: Cash-Secured Puts, Covered Calls and the Wheel Strategy
- Enhancing your returns and Optimising your ROI – when/how to take profits early, rolling options more frequently – i.e. extracting ‘more bang for your buck’
- How to safely multiply your returns by using margin
- Strategy variations that double your returns – eg Strangles
- Matching your personal objectives with the appropriate Options strategies
- Platforms and functionality. Practical demonstrations
- Selecting the right underlying stocks and ETFs for Options
- Screening for options – using watchlists and other screening tools so you can identify options to trade
- Step-by-step demos and analysis of actual trade ideas
- Customising strike prices and deltas to suit the situation
- Technical analysis to help with option and strike selection
- Live Option chain analysis
- Why Volatility matters – detailing the various Vol measures including Implied Volatility, Historical Volatility, IV Rank, IV% and IV charting
- Using the Greeks. Delta, Theta etc – why they matter
- Post-Trade strategy – taking profits early vs letting options expire
- Rolling options when strike prices are breached
- Recording your trades and tracking your P&L
- Avoiding mistakes and traps
- Beyond the Wheel – Strategies to profit from Down Markets
Date/Times: Thursdays 4-6pm. Starting 5th October
Price: £2,495 + vat
If you have a SSAS (or Ltd Company) it can usually pay for this training. For SSAS, use your business or personal card to make the payment and then send a “recharge invoice” to your SSAS administrator for your SSAS to reimburse you. A recharge invoice template will be provided to you at registration.