Manish was interviewed by Ryan Carruthers, of Venture Property, on his latest podcast.
Ryan is an award-winning developer, who Manish once had the pleasure of interrogating on a development project – with positive results! Ryan also brings an abundance of energy, drive and technology knowledge to the property world.
In this interview – accessed here – the following topics were covered:
- Due Diligence on developers – questions an investor should ask at a first meeting
- Characteristics of a professional investor
- Why InvestLikeAPro was set up
- How an investor can build a portfolio like a Pro
- Warren Buffett
- Manish’s favourite business books
- Bad advice in the property sector
You can listen to the podcast by clicking here.
Join the InvestLikeAPro Investor Circle for free. You’ll be the first to receive new investment insights and helpful ideas on how to build your capital and invest like a pro. All in a risk-managed and diversified manner. Sign up at www.investlikeapro.co.uk
Manish Kataria CFA is a professional investor with 18 years’ experience in UK real estate and equity portfolio management. He has managed money for JPMorgan and other blue chip investment houses. Within real estate, he invests in and owns a range of UK property including developments, HMOs, serviced accommodation and BTLs.